Saturday, January 31, 2009

Dakero's Girlfriend is a Cheater saga

November, 2007


Day 1 ~ Girlfriend's Cheating Saga ~ Over the weekend I found out my girlfriend is cheating on me.

Yeah, the one that I've been seeing seriously for a while now. This is really a hard hit to me and I don't know how to take it. I've been lied to in the past, but never by someone who I've felt so strongly for.

Basically, she's been canceling lunch with me everyday. I'm unemployed, so really, all I look forward to is getting called by her to pick up lunch. But, she stopped doing that, and whenever I called her she would give me some half baked excuse. I decided to do a little research. I figured at first that I was being paranoid about things, and that the foundation of a good relationship is trust and to just let it go, but I just caved and decided to see things for myself. Well, I saw a little more than I bargained for.

It had been days since I'd last seen her, so I hadn't shaved leaving me with a scruffy 5 O'clock shadow. I put a patch over my right eye so that I wouldn't stand out, and put on an overcoat. I followed her from work to where she was going to lunch with one of her girlfriend's and the guy that chick was dating. They met up at some sandwich deli with some creep. He had this smug smirk on his face, and when she got up to his table she kissed him on the cheek. I was pissed off from the start, but I just sat at a table behind them pretending to look at my menu whilst I watched them from behind.

He ****ing sat right next to her, had his hand on her thigh the entire time. Arm around her. From what it sounded like he's some creep on leave, and they used to date. So, I guess she thinks it's okay to play around while he's in town. I can't believe this is happening to me, I'm fighting against getting up and beating the **** out of this dude right in front of everyone but I know better. I know that the best method of revenge is to take your time with it.

She gets up, gives him this long kiss with a lot of tongue. I'm biting my lip ready to draw my knife on this fool, and then she walks by me and I hide my face with my menu.

I follow the dude to his car, take a picture of him with my phone. I also take a picture of the back of his car while he's driving away so I can have my friend run his license plate number. Later on, I checked my girlfriend's cell phone. She was sending him nude pictures, and there's all these dirty text messages. I couldn't ****ing believe it. When she got out of the shower, she put on a friendly face and hugged me like nothing was even going on. It took everything I had just to go with it. This guy thinks he's got me, well, I've got all his information and you can be damn sure that I'm going to do something with it.

Day 2 ~ Girlfriend's Cheating Saga ~ I confronted the guy that my girlfriend has been cheating on me with.

Some of you remember my topic from yesterday about my discovery that my girlfriend has been cheating on me. After investigating her cell phone I managed to find his address. Apparently she's been going to a place he's been staying at every day ****ing him through all hours of the night after telling me that she's going home. THere are all kinds of nudes in her phone she sent him and a bunch of dirty messages. It broke my heart reading all this. I decided it was time to go over to his house and pay him a visit.

I sat outside his house wearing a disguise. I had a black bandana tied across my forehead pushing my hair back, an eye patch so that I wouldn't stand out, and a 5 O'clock shadow concealing the finer details of my face. I watched his front yard early in the morning. Apparently he was on leave from the military, so no doubt he was an early riser. I got up and krept up to his house and hid in a bush, waiting for him to come out. Obviously the first thing he'd walk to was his car, and I would be waiting.

The same smug jerk came outside, eh was on his cell phone but fortuanatly he got off fast, so there wouldn't be any witnesses. I waited for him to get close to his car, then just as he opened his car I ran up behind him, grabbed him by the back of the head and kneed him in the spine. He fell over screaming in pain. He saw my face.

Scummy dude on leave: You...you're the guy form lunch yesterday...with the eye patch...

I slammed his face into the ground, shattering his nose upon impact. Blood was everywhere. His eyes were teared up, he couldn't even defend himself. I pulled his arm into the car door and slammed hit hard, fracturing it instantly. Splinters of bone were visible. He was crying out in pain, I had him in my mercy. I stood him up and laid him back against his car, punched him a couplet imes in the face, kneed him in the ribs, I was giving him the beating of his life time. Something they couldn't prepare him for in Basic Training, a war with Dakero. He tried to walk away, but I grabbed him by the shirt collar and tugged him toward me slamming my head into his already broken nose. He looked so pathetic. I let him drop to the ground while he sobbed in pain.

Dakero: If I see you again. I'll kill you. Stay the **** away from Mary.

I drove off, in my super charged Viper. I called Mary up and let her know I'd be dropping by. We went to get some breakfast, and had a good day today. Hopefully he'll stay out of my affairs from now on.

Day 3 ~ Girlfriend's Cheating Saga ~ It's over. My girlfriend dumped me. The girl I love is gone.

That wonderful smile is gone for eternity.

I thought everything would be fine since I took care of the scum bag she had been cheating on me with. I figured that as long as I removed the seed of corruption, we could reconcile all of our differences and be happy. I can't believe this is happening to me. Most of you will laugh, call me Dakemo. Most of you aren't old enough to know what a broken heart feels like.

She came over, and she was really short on the phone. Right off the bat I knew that was a bad sign. When she came over, she didn't even hug me to greet me, she sat me down and looked like she had been crying. She had a very stern look on her face.

Dakero: What did you do to Matt?

Account Ninety: Huh? Who?

Mary: Matt's in the hospital. They said that he had a broken arm, several broken ribs and a shattered nose! What did you do to him, you psycho?!?! He told me that a maniac with a patch over his eye attacked him!!!!

Dakero: But...but we were...you and him....you cheated on me with him!!! What was I supposed to do?!?!?

Mary: You were never supposed to know about that! Look, Account Ninety. You're a wonderful person, I love spending time with you, but Matt and I are ENGAGED! When he's in town, I am obligated to him!!!

Dakero: What?! Why didn't you ever tell me about this?!?!? This monster has stolen you from me!!! I can't deal with this!!! I can't believe this is happening to me!!!

Mary: I'm sorry, Account Ninety...it's over.

I crawled over to her, crying. Tears were everywhere. I grabbed onto her ankles and started pleading. Begging her to stay, I was sobbing so hard I could barely even get a spoken word out.

Dakero: Please, I'll die without you. I can't even imagine going back to the world the way it was before I met you!!!

Mary: Ugh...please...PLEASE Dakero...move on, for yourself and for me. I hope you can find some way to be happy again.

Dakero: Noooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

She left. The air still lingered of her perfume. That wonderful smile was still etched into my memory. I'm very drunk right now, I've already had an entire bottle of whiskey, and I have to go to ****ing work in 45 minutes. I would call in sick, but it's my first day. I can't believe this. I might never even see her again. None of you understand, damn it. None of you understand my pain. He...he will pay for this. He will pay dearly for what he's cost me!!!!!

Day 4 ~ Girlfriend's Cheating Saga ~ Just ****ing great. My first day on the job, and I'm fired.

This is the worst day of my life. My girlfriend just breaks up on me. Not an hour later, I have to be at work and I'm a total mess. I've been crying. I can't eat anything, because ANYTHING I eat I throw up less than five minutes later. I am a total wreck. WHen I come in, my manager asks me if I've been crying or something, and before I can even answer him he tells me that the phone calls are flooding in, and he needs me in the phone now.

I'm answering these people's questions, a lot of people ask me "Are you crying?" because I guess I sound that pathetic on the phone. One girl asks me what's wrong, and I tell her what happens and she's trying to make me feel better, but then my supervisor tells me to get off my personal call. I tell him it's not a personal call and tell the banker girl I'm sorry, and I have to go.

Well, it died down, and I was just reading my email. I'm surfing the web, all that, and all of a sudden my phone rings. "Son of a *****!" I yell, and answer it. The woman on the phone was so damn rude.

Dakero: Hello?!

Woman: I need to see when my next payment is.

Dakero: Well, look at a damn calendar.

Woman: Excuse ME?!?! What the **** did you just say to me!!!

Dakero: I said why don't you just have it written down on your calendar??

Rude woman: You want me to look at my own ****ing calendar? What are you here for?

Dakero: No, no, it's alright. I'll look it up for you, I'm a nice guy. What's the loan number?

Rude woman: **** you! You've got a ****ing attitude problem you *****! Let me talk to your ****ing supervisor!!!

I transfer her to him, and walk over to her cubical, and I can hear her yelling on the other line. My supervisor is giving me this angry look the whole time. All he says to her is "Alright. I'll take care of it ma'am." He gets off the phone with her, stands up to me (He is only 5'4'') and lets me have it.

Supervisor: You're FIRED, Dakero! Get your ass out of my building! There's no place in this industry with someone with your attitude!!!

I didn't even have the will to say something back, or hit him, or anything. I am an entirely broken man. I took my plant (the only thing decorating my desk) and left the place. I'm unemployed again. I can't believe this is all pouring down on me. No girlfriend, no job. This is the worst portion of my life. What am I going to do?!?!

Day 5 ~ Girlfriend's Cheating Saga ~ If I don't reply tomorrow, then I am dead.

As many of you know, my girlfriend and I have broken up. I tracked down the dude she was cheating on me with and jumped him, beat the **** out of him and put him in the hospital. Well, apparently he and her were engaged, and she was not happy when she found out about this. She dumped me on the spot, and I have been a complete mess since then. I am crying all hours of the day, even as I type this topic up. I haven't eaten in over 24 hours, everytime I try to eat something I spend 20 minutes throwing it up. The only way I got any sleep last night was by drinking until I blacked out on my kitchen table.

I am a total mess. Life isn't even worth living anymore. I feel like someone sapped all the color, fun, and enjoyment out of life and I'm just waiting to die, basically. I had his cell phone number from stealing it out of her phone, I decided to call him up and tell him what I thought of him. It was hard for me to call him, I didn't want to hear his voice. He's not a person to me. He's just the lowest scum of the Earth, and I won't be happy until I've gotten rid of him. Then it occured to me.

Matt: Hello?

Dakero: That arm still hurt?

Matt: **** you!! You ****ing psycho, you real tough when you sneak up on someone! My arm was reset, I might not be at 100%, but I'm ready for you if you want to try again, you ****!!!

Dakero: Exactly what I wanted to hear. Meet me at Blackbird Park tonight, 8:30. You better come strapped, because I am. *Click*

I am going to do my best to work a real meal in, so I have some more energy. Maybe try to work out, so I can stimulate blood flow through my muscles. Go through some breathing exercises, some speed drills with my nunchaku, and some other stuff. I am prepared. I am walking into this without the intention of walking out.

The park I told him to meet me at is a well known area for gang fights. It's in the worst part of town, and it's regular that there are shootings there. Gun shots are often not responded to for a while there, because the cops just like to let gang bangers kill each other off. Most likely, if either one of us falls (and one of us will), then it won't be too looked into. Just looked at as casualties of some gang war.

I am going into this prepared. But, I'm obviously in a weakened state right now. Physically, morally, every way possible. I have never been this hurt before, my heart is broken. I might not be coming out of this one, but I don't care anymore. I just don't. I just want to end him, so that I can move on with my life.

So, this is quite possibly goodbye, readers. It has been fun.

Day 6 ~ Girlfriend's Cheating Saga ~ I'm alive. It really is true. When the dream ends, the nightmare begins.

My life was a dream before she left me. Now, I'm on my last leg, barely alive, typing this from my ex-girlfriend's laptop laying in a bed after collapsing from a combination of blood loss and exhaustion.

No doubt many of you want answers. "Why didn't you post?!" "We thought you were dead, how could you do this to us?!" "What happened?!". I will answer all of those topics.

I went to the park around 7 or 8. I was still hung over from the heavy drinking, and I hadn't gotten more than 3 hours of sleep in 48 hours. I was a mess. My face was stubbly from facial hair. I had no reason to shave. I didn't care what I looked like anymore. The light of my life was gone. I only cared about one thing. Ending him. I saw him walk up, I recognized him from the other day, even in my altered state. He had been taken care of in a hospital, no doubt in much better condiiton. He had...that same smug smirk on his face. The same one when he was at lunch with Mary. The same one he probably wore while he was ****ing her. I hate him so much. I HATE him. Tears welled up in my eyes.

Matt: So, you actually had the balls to show up. I just want you to know, that I'm not even really interested in that *****. I'm just leading her on so I've got an easy lay when I'm in town on leave. I don't give a **** about her. How does that make you feel? You gonna cry about it?
Dakero: You're scum. I'm doing the world a favor by getting rid of you. I just want you to know this isn't going to be painless.

He drew his weapon before me. I was off my game, normally I would have had him beat, and put one in his head, two in his sternum before he could even get a bead on me, but exhaustion, alcoholism and depression were my real enemies in this fight. He fired off two shots, one missing me, and one hitting me in the shoulder knocking me over. I managed to draw and return fire and he ran for cover laughing. He kept firing at me until I did a dive roll over a park bench using it for cover. I waited for him to swerve around a tree to fire at me, and I shot my last bullet into his thigh, knocking him over. He frantically emptied his magazine in my direction, leaving us both wounded and without ammo. I saw some kid over in the corner walking his dog. He got scared and hid.

I charged at him, he managed to get to his feet right as I got to him. I swung at him as hard as I could punching him in the jaw. I gave him a one two in the stomach, and he grabbed my face slamming his knee into my nose, shattering it instantly. Blood was everywhere. He grabbed me by the face and slammed it into the asphalt, more blood. He stomped on my ribs with his good leg, crawled on top of me and began pounding my face in. I was unable to fight back. The throbbing pain in my shoulder combined with my depression and exhaustion. I just wanted him to kill me.

Then I thought of all the people who read this would be sad if I didn't reply here. All the female readers who dream all day about me. My fans that I inspire to stand up for themselves. All the people in thisqoels who depend on me. I saw him draw a knife and bring it into an overhead position ready to pound it into my skull. As he brought it down I caught him by the wrist.

Account Ninety: No...not today you ****...Not TODAY!!!

I powered out of the mounted position, in a display of almost superhuman strength throwing him off of me, into a tree. I got up. He rushed me with the knife. I finger jabbed him in the wrist popping his grip open and sending the knife flying. I grabbed his previously broken arm and hyperextended it, thereafter dropping my elbow onto it snapping it in half. He screamed in pain. I beat his face in with a variation of hook cross combo's. By the time I was done with him his face was a bloody pulpy mess. His blood was now everywhere.

I slammed his face into the trunk of a tree, continuing until the brown trunk was stained red. He looked so pathetic, broken and useless. I picked him up and looked into his face that I had destroyed. I spat in it, he made me sick. Throwing him to the ground, I came to one knee placing my hand underneath h is chin, and the other on the back of his head. I twisted my hips with every might left in my body and a loud *SNAP* echoed in the night's sky of the desolate park. Finally. Finally my arch nemesis was dead.

I limped back to my car, blood pouring out of the wound in my shoulder, from my mouth, nose, and my one remaining real eye. My vision was too blurry for me to even drive right. Somehow I managed to make it to my old ex-girlfriend Heather's house. Heather's a nurse, she's used to me showing up at random completely torn apart. When I got there, I begged her to let me type this up and update, but she told me that I needed to rest. Only now did she let me get on.

I'm going to have to lay low for a while. I need to heal. I'm a mess. Not only physically, but emotionally, mentally. This is no doubt the worst shape I've ever been in. But...sometimes, all you can do in a situation is survive.

No comments:

Post a Comment